Canwest Flooring began as a mission: to provide honest, qualified and long-lasting products and services for our clients.
We have delivered solutions, efficiency and value for over 100 clients. We manage install projects to suit requirements in
every industry we serve.
Our key advantages include:
• Multiple local warehouses and install crews with extensive buying power to save you money
• Centrally managed and Accurate Digital Estimating (CAD), giving you value with every square inch
• Personalized solutions for your unique flooring challenges
• Mobile and disciplined project management teams
• Single Source for service, billing and project management expertise
• 100+ local certified, insured and background-checked installation teams to reduce down time
• Installation of all flooring surfaces, following industry requirements
• Strict health, safety and quality compliance practices keep our staff and clients safe on every job including CORE
• Installation capacity with ability to ramp up and scale down new site depending on schedule requirement
1. HUMILITY. We develop and maintain humility by admitting weaknesses and mistakes, being open to correction and by highlighting the positive contributions on our team
members and vendors.
2. EFFICIENCY. Respecting the reality that time is money, we have standardized and streamlined our processes to promote greater efficiency, cost cutting measures and follow-
through service so that we can execute projects in a timely and qualified manner.
3. TEAMWORK. We value teamwork. Each of us has a key role to play in helping our clients be successful. When we help each other and make decisions together, the company will
thrive and our clients benefit.
4. BALANCE. Promoting family life and healthy habits and pursuits are key priorities. We strive to organize our company so our team members get their work done on time and with
5. DETERMINATION. We believe nothing in life worth achieving comes easily. We have to be very determined, committed and disciplined over the long haul to get results. This
includes digging down deep to overcome obstacles. Great things can happen when our staff, vendors and clients work as a team.
6. CREATIVITY. We value good ideas that solve challenges. We strive to be game changers. To become excellent, we need to have a continual "attitude of improvement" which
requires openness to new ideas.